Wednesday, May 2, 2012

TAMW

That awkward moment when you realize... you're turning into that thing you never wanted to be. That trait you saw in others at one time and thought "i never want to be like that." And now that i'm at that point, it has made me realize how imperfect I am, and how wrong it is of me to judge others. While that doesn't mean the trait/deed itself is okay, it still means it's time to change my ways. Lots of things have been happening lately that seem completely unfair, life situations like death & dying, leaving behind a place with everyone connected to it, and starting anew in a whole new place, right when i'm feeling settled. IN desperation, I've been seeking to control something, anything; and it's taking a toll on some of my relationships. It's all gotten me to realize how human i am, how insignificant my problems are compared to the world around me, how insignificant my pettiness is compared to God's vast kingdom.. how complicated life can be, how simple life can be. Amidst it all, God is good. <--Surprisingly, this has been one thing that God has instilled in my heart and I have not doubted once. *sigh* The other day, I was praying about all the troubles on my heart and all these life situations. After seeking for an answer in His word, it seemed like God was screaming "PATIENCE" at me, to quiet my heart and quiet my thoughts, and simply "be still, and know that I am God.." Lord, give me one glorious ambition for my life: to know and follow hard after you...

No comments: