Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meet Lilo

This Easter break, I finally crossed off another goal on my Bucket List: Get a hedgehog!



Her name is Lilo, named after one of my favorite Disney cartoons, "Lilo & Stitch". She is the newest member of my Ohana. She doesn't do much - but she's quite adorable. She was the most sociable of the litter, so it really doesn't take long for her to get out of her sharp ball and get comfortable walking around on/around me. :)
i really wish i could take her home to Cali with me this summer, but it probably won't happen... The workers at American Airlines basically told me I could bring her if I could somehow hide her and get her past airport security :P. I guess y'all Cali friends will have to visit me in TX to see her! :D

This weekend is my 2nd-to-last track meet EVER, so I am a little nervous... I just want to go out having left behind something, naahmean? It's been such a blessing to be able to worship GOd through something as obscure as pole vaulting, but it's really been quite a journey. However, IT'S NOT OVER! I still have 2 whoooole competitions left to be able to glorify God in competition. Can't wait to see what He has in store. :)

No comments: