Thursday, May 3, 2012

blogging break

Taking a blogging break before continuing on to study through the night.

 So i've been thinking about it...
 I have 9 days until I leave for Africa!!!
27 days until I'm back Home!!!
65 days until I leave for Hong Kong!!!
69 days until I'm in Taiwan with my Extended Family!!

This chick is one hell of an excited girl.

This is going to be the swellest Summer yet...
But if there's one thing I've learned this past week, it's that we are not promised tomorrow. This is where I am today: At the Baylor Moody Library, studying for tomorrow's Microbiology final. As mundane as that sounds, this is where God's got me today, NOW, and this is where my heart, body, and mind will be 100% today. I've got to focus up, not let my mind wander to Africa, Hong Kong, home, food, friends, that certain somebody, what my weekend plans are, when I'm moving to Dallas, how I'm gonna get my CPR/background check/orientation done before Nursing school, etc...
Oh my...
all that comes AFTER this moment. I guess that's my cue to go. :) Hope everyone's finals are going well!!

No comments: