Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10 things to say to 10 people I love dearly

1. Thank you for always being there for me. I can always count on you to sit through my ranting, bitching, complaining, yet still celebrate with me when I have something triumphant to share, no matter how miniscule the event. :) I love that you understand exactly how I feel when I talk about "loving too much." BFFL, long-lost, separated-from-childhood best friend, you are so dear to me. You are so amazing, so strong, so honest, and it's quite inspiring. I'm glad we've been keeping in touch more-so recently. I love you! Never give up on love my friend.

2. Partner in crime for life. My best Walnut days were spent with you. You are soooo soooo soooooo talented and you have one of the purest hearts I've ever known. Seriously, everyone needs to have one of you in their lives. You are so selfless and because of it, so many people take advantage of your friendship and unconditional love because there is no way to measure up to the kind of friendship you have to offer! You are so down to earth, so positive, and seriously an angel in my life. We better never lose touch, even when we're old and withering. Then we can drink milk and eat fresh baked cookies. You scoop, I'll ball. :)

3. There is nobody who loves me more than you do. You have shown me exactly what God's love looks and feels like. Your unfaltering love and support have carried me through all of my life. I will never be able to repay you for all you've done for me, and there is no way I could ever do enough things to make up for how terribly I've treated you throughout the years. No amount of credit in the whole world would be enough to present to you. Nobody who's ever met you has not loved your humble, altruistic character. You're the best role model I've ever had, and I thank God sooooooo much it's you.

4. Sea star, I miss GT ice cream and chicken 'n' waffles and you getting me fat by feeding me pancakes in the middle of the night. Thanks for being my best friend and sister i've never/always had. :) We've shared lots of good memories in the past, and they just keep comin'! I can't wait to go home so I can live at your home. hahahha and the whole gang! Miss 'em all so much! Sorry I play so much COD with the guys instead of hang out with you. But you're always being so productive doing something and getting shit done! I'm SOOOO proud of where you are right now. Seriously, you've come a LONG, LONG way since senior year in high school, and we (me, your family, and your blood-family) all know God's got GREAT plans for you to accomplish amazing things in this world. You're a force of nature, you are. :) I'm a lucky baby sister

5. I know we don't talk much, but I'm glad we have technology and that helps get rid of some of the awkwardness. I know you love me so much, and your random words of encouragement really bring a smile to my heart. You're the greatest man in my life. You've shown me how to make cool, nifty contraptions, work hard...really hard, cook a good steak, make laughter, and you've taught me the wonders of grace. The support you have for me is also astounding and soooo encouraging. I love you so much, hope you know that!

6. YOu know how you have those friends who you don't hang out with much, but you know they're still really important to you and your friendship is in tact...? Hello, I have a couple questions for you... Why are you always stepping into and out of my life? Why do you have to be so vague? DO you really think you're THAT witty? IS that an ego you know I refuse to feed? I don't quite remember how you and I got to be friends, but it sure is a pleasure to have you as one. I know you're a relatively reserved person with a lot of walls to break down. Don't take things so seriously! I miss hanging out with you; it's nice to have a friend who is there when nobody else is. Now you can come back out from under your rock.

7. Don't give up on your dreams. You have amazing ideas and such a pure, innocent heart. Don't let that innocence go to waste - all you need to do is to DO IT! I know it might seem as if there's no direction in your life right now, but just trust and keep going! It was once said that "Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there."

8. You and I are conjoined at the hip. And I'm not gonna lie, sometimes you bother me with your super studious ways, and how you come off like you're always in high state of stress. However, you've shown me a lot and I've still yet to learn lots from you. I'm so blessed to have a friend like you. :) Hairy sinks, weak toilets, naps and nutella bread, you're the cutest little honey bee. We have a long journey ahead of us... *sigh* but we can make it through!!

9. You are sooooo selfless and considerate of others. You dont know this, but you really were a super-blessing and savior at a really big time of need. When I was feeling really discouraged as far as having friends who are "all-there 100%" for you, you stepped right into my life. Seriously, it's such a rejuvenating and relaxing time to hang out with you because you are really just an awesome person. You are SO understanding, and I've never heard one judgmental statement come out of your mouth. I really hope we will end up living together next year because oooooh it'd be chill B]

10. I saved you for last because I've been avoiding it. I would expect it to hurt to think about you, but it really doesn't. It's like one of those things you know you shouldn't be doing because it'll come and bite you in the ass later on, but you do it anyway because the immediate pleasure is just so nice to have (nothing funny...- _ -;). You were an inspiration to me, and I truly loved you. Every single part, even the things you did that were my biggest pet peeves. You counterbalanced me, yet we got along so well because you embodied the optimistic, carefree person I love to be around and talk to. Honestly, I wish we had never tried to label our relationship because it eventually led to the downfall of it, as well as decreases the chances that we'll ever be "that" person for each other ever again. I really miss you, but I know I shouldn't. It's a real bummer that we don't really talk anymore, but I pray for you everyday.


OF COURSE, there are many more I'd like to say... but i'm limited to 10 every time i post one of these... and you know there are those certain people you just can't leave out. :)
'til next time!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love you always and you really are a sister to me. The sister I never had.

So proud of you and all that you do! I'm especially proud of how strong you are. (Literally and figuratively, haha).

Can't wait to see you again! Love you!

PS. I want to come back to Texas.