Wednesday, November 24, 2010

my cousin is kind of a big deal

For her BFF, Jess Park's wedding present, my cousin catered & planned a little luncheon for the bride and her mom, family, and just some of her gal friends. Since she took me home with her for the weekend (October 22-24), I got to help her out with the process.. My words would not do her food justice, but these pics might...




the table arrangement for the bridal luncheon


enormous brandy bowl punch


Nox bagel things with seasoned cream cheese<3 bombbb


fruit platter: oranges, grapefruit, honeydew, pineapple, coconut


shrimp cocktail


grilled chicken sandwich things


deviled eggs


cheese and crackers, featuring Gruyère


cupcake tower


snickeroo cupcakes and red velvet <3 mmm... yumm


banana pudding pie stuff with nilla wafers omg soo bomb


pigs in a blanket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I NEEED TO GET MYSELF TO TEXAS!

Alice Young said...

What is the second to last picture of? You need to add some caption girl!