Thursday, October 21, 2010

crying hurts.

yes! Going home for thanksgiving - after a long talk with my mommy
yes! going to the cousins' this weekend to ... i dont know...
yes! i dont know i'm just trying to be optimistic.

I just have to trust that the pain will pass, and that I will love fully again.
One of my buddies from church posted this on my facebook, and it's really encouraging...

"He helps us move on so that we can continue to pour our hearts into loving people..."-debbie chi

making friends here in the middle of nowhere and in the middle of the semester really isn't anything like it is at home. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of interesting personalities here I know I can get a long with, but... I miss home. At the same time, however, I dont think I could go home because it would put me in a 10 mile radius of the most painful memory, materialized and within traveling distance.

...who are we talking about again?
yep, that's right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww...*hugs!* true buddies care about your soul. and that makes Jesus the best ever. =) and u got a buddy in me fo sho! =D