Wednesday, September 12, 2007

it's happening

it's happening. this is for real. this is real life. it is now. and it's happening. you take the consequences for your actions, whether the consequences are good or not. but when it's good, you are just so excited, and you have hope. hope enough to forget about the possibility of it all coming down in ruins. you forget about the possibility of depressing thoughts and heartbreak, and you let it happen. because its' worth it. this is worth it, this person is worth it, this idea is worth the try, because it offers stability, and i see success in the future, even though u know that there's a 99% chance that it could just fall apart eventually, slowly or quickly, but it really could happen. but all that doesn't matter right now, because you're going to allow the 1 % to take over and have a stab at it, and give it a chance.

No comments: