Monday, June 11, 2007

boredom




boredom.
true boredom. what to do... what to do...
boredom is:
bore·dom [bawr-duhm, bohr-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun the state of being bored; tedium; ennui (courtesy of DICTIONARY.COM)
- -.psh. i think... boredom is not the lack of anything to do because there's always something to do like washing the dishes, taking the dog out for a walk, go back to sleep, but not wanting to do it and having nothing better or "fun" to do. make fun? let's. c'mon let's make some fun. someone take me out.
and I've noticed... i have never been on a "storybook date." ...i hope someone takes me on one. i know it's corny and stupid, but every girl likes corny sometimes, right?
"i like corny. I'm looking for corny."-iris, The Holiday;;
i actually hope that the first real date i go on is actually "the one"
and i want to go to six flags again. that was the highlight so far, and technically, last Saturday wasn't even summer break yet. it was simply a weekend.
i hope someone cares enough about my boredom to save me from it...

No comments: