Tuesday, September 13, 2011

20 HPS

Keep Calm & Carry On, keep your head, heels, and standards high, and don't let the petty things that don't matter bring you down, this too shall pass, Don't Count the Days, Make the Days Count
I know I've sort of touched on this subject before here, but things always keep getting crazy. It's actually kind of interesting that i posted that almost exactly the same day last year! O.O coincidence....?

These words are of extreme encouragement to me right now, as well as for many others, I'm sure..
I know i'm [only] taking 20 HPS (hours per semester) but it feels like classes are flying by at 120 days per second.

it's that time in the beginning of the semester where all your professors have come together in a private meeting and concluded... "HEY, LETS ALL MAKE OUR EXAMS ON THE SAME DAY! yes... that would be so efficient for our students to learn and internalize the material. perfect. let's do it."

.... - _ -;

I understand it's simply 'about that time' when it's a couple weeks into the material and every professor times it so they have 3-4 exams

i'm just overwhelmed, Especially with "the petty things" poking at my patience

No comments: