Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blessed am I

I would like to take a moment to give thanks to God for

-The family that loves unconditionally and does not judge. They are always supportive even though we make rude comments to one another and mess with each others' egos. Nothing can break the blood bond we have with each other.

-The friends that I can always have a good time with no matter if we're being spontaneous and crazy or practicing a tradition. We always have each others' backs and will always stand up for one another. I can talk to them about anything and everything, and they keep me in check.

-The boyfriend who makes me feel special and appreciated. He can always put a smile on my face just by standing outside my porch, and as we keep each other in our thoughts as we go through life, we help and teach each other to be good companions and partners. We are equal yet complimentary, and enjoy each other even in our weird habits, flukes and flaws.

-The God whom is so forgiving and welcomes me home every time I run away or ruin what's His. Every time I stray away, he invites me back into His kingdom with open arms and will give anything to hold me in His embrace. Forgiving and graceful yet just and righteous, my God, my true love, has never failed me in His omniscience and power.

No comments: