Sunday, April 5, 2009

to the seniors


I'm gonna miss you all :( i know you're gonna hear it a lot over the next few months, so i'm gonna say it early. I can't even imagine what life will be like without you fun people!! And it sucks that I had to meet you guys so late in my high school career. :( but that's okay because we're all still young! I thank God for these role models that teach me anything from college apps to senioritis to living life and so much more that i cannot express through words. So anyway, I know you guys are all dealing with acceptances and rejections, your upcoming summer, and choosing "the right" college, but don't let it get you down! Today there was a post on postsecret:

"-----Email Message-----

That rejection letter was a difficult day. At the time, I thought it was the worst.

As it turns out, it was my best. I know it sounds cheesy, but sometimes things happen for a reason and life takes you on amazing journeys and experiences that you may not have let yourself go on had everything worked out "perfectly." That rejection letter led me to the best years of my life and experiences that defined who I really am."

Keep your heads up, guys. I love you!