Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Time

I just finished catching up on 2 episodes of Desperate Housewives and one of Grey's Anatomy. I got home at 5:30, the earliest I have in probably two months, and IT FEELS FANTASTIC!! I feel like a senior! i painted my nails and i'm about to go study now. I mean study, not do my homework.!!! Boy, does free time feel good...

Okay now that I've enjoyed my 3 hours of free time, it's time to go back to being a junior. - - Study time.

I still don't have a prom date. I know i think about it so much more than I should, but dude it's my LAST dance with my senior friends!! especially those ones that i've only met or gotten close to this year. I want to go to this prom more for my senior friends than i want to for myself. and I wanna go for myself pretty badly. lol it's supposed to be really kickass! :(

i just typed a smiley face and then deleted it and changed it to a sad face because I'm sad now.
- - gosh i need to start my AP studying. It's so hard to study when the friends i hang out with are all seniors with no APs!!

No comments: