Friday, March 13, 2009

independence


I just realized how long it's been since I've talked to you.
I guess you were a symbol of my dependence.
:)
I can't believe how independent I stand now
..and not all as a good thing. (I don't know how to word that so the grammar makes sense)
I suppose the good thing is that I now can go through days without thinking about your stupidity yet still wanting to lean on you, or visa-versa I'm not sure.
but there are a few negatives to this as well:
-I've lost a friend, or at least lost touch
-Independent means alone (at least in this situation)
-Change means different; in this case, confusion
-I've also lost a certain sense of direction in my life. The easy, obvious goals are now cloudy and confusing

but through this change I've met better people. :) and they are worth so much more.

No comments: