Wednesday, March 5, 2008

the girl


i want to be the girl who is loved; who is appreciated for all the hard work that she doesn't even see herself. The strong one whom people look upon and say "She is destined for greatness." I want to be the independent one, who doesn't give a crap about what people think, but does all she could to help in anyway possible. I want to be noble and just! I want to be the one he calls beautiful, and the only. I want him to come over in the middle of the night just so he can say goodnight, and take me to the desert so we can watch the stars without the city lights. I want to be the girl that he doesn't mind won't make out in public, and the girl who he respects and wants the best for. I want to be the one who he thinks about when he hears a love song and the one he thinks about when he hears rock! Whether it be whether I wanted to be the girl or the guy to be the guy... Since when did it become all about the guy anyway?? I want to live in the days the guys did the chasing and EARNed what they got.

No comments: