Friday, November 30, 2007

time and truth tell all



, says my dear old newfrienderic.

it's amazing how wrong you can be about a person. it's amazing how stupid someone can actually be. suppose they're simply too confused and caught in the moment at the time? perhaps they truly believed in what they were saying? maybe what was once truth is now lie?? is that possible?? tell me whether i should let it slide, or should i call on it. eventually it'll be old news anyway, right? if it hurts, it matters. but how does one let everything hurt? so does more matter to those who are weak than those who are strong? if you are strong, feeling only what is good makes you... ignorant? oblivious? apathetic?
or should you be strong and "dont let it get to you?" where does that put you?
i'll get over it.
why ponder?
---what a waste of heart..





I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them up
Cause they're all wrong
I know better
Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no
No no

-pink "Who Knew"

No comments: